Burn It All Down is the feminist sports podcast you need.
- Shireen Ahmed, freelance writer and sports activist in Toronto
- Amira Rose Davis, Assistant Professor of History and Women’s, Gender, and Sexuality Studies at Penn State University
- Brenda Elsey, Associate Professor of History at Hofstra in New York
- Lindsay Gibbs, sports reporter at ThinkProgress in Washington, DC
- Jessica Luther, freelance sportswriter and author in Austin, Texas
Each week, we bring an intersectional feminist view to the biggest stories in sports, toss the most abominable people in athletics on the proverbial Burn Pile, celebrate some of the most badass women, non-binary, and gender-nonconforming people in sports, and interview some of the most influential figures in the game.
If you’d like to support Burn It All Down, you can:
- Subscribe to the podcast. You can currently download it from iTunes/Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Google Play, or Tune In. We are housed at Soundcloud.
- Became a patron of the show and get exclusive access to content. Sign up at our Patreon to make an ongoing monthly donation to Burn It All Down.
- Leave a review at the site from which you listen to/download episodes.
- Tell your friends and family about the podcast, tweet about us (our handle: @BurnItDownPod), and post links on Facebook to this site or directly to episodes.